Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Night Video | Jackson Browne Solo Acoustic Vol.1

I got the Jackson Browne cd "Solo Acoustic vol. 1" a few days ago. It's just a lot of his music played live and acoustic in concert. I hadn't heard a lot of these songs in a long time, "These Days", "Your Bright Baby Blues", "The Pretender", and the last time I had heard them was from my old record collection. They sound just as good on this cd. Or as good as the memory anyway. Very simply done, pretty much guitar and piano, and the interaction with the audience. As with any music I'm listening to at any given time the songs are running through my head. So here's one of Mister Browne's acoustic American musical masterpieces:


This is one of the better videos with a song from the cd I could find. Check more of them out on YouTube, etc. His music's well worth a listen, and he's got a long catalog of good music. I'll get Solo Acoustic Volume 2 next.
This will be my last weekend post till Sunday at least. Try not to miss me to much(WAAH!). I'm going to the mountains for a visit and for a break. Been a long week. No computer or Internet access "tubes" where I'll be.
Night all and have a nice weekend. American troops, heads up and watch out for each other! Iraqis I'm still sorry for what my leaders have done to you and your country. Be safe..ALL.

-

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

hey there- just stumbled on your blog. big jackson browne fan here too.

stop by and say hi sometime
-rick

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Dean said...

Will do. Thanks Rick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters