Saturday, March 15, 2008

Slowed By March Madness

My Blog posting has been even slower of late but it's not my fault. Along with all the other distractions it's now the March Madness time of year. I watch a LOT(or try) of College basketball. Especially this time of year during all the tournaments. Kentucky pretty much got beat at the buzzer today in their delayed SEC tournament game. Oooh well. That loss may actually help them in the NCAA "Big Dance".
I'll feed my Blog here as I can. Not that you not-so-good-samaritans would miss me. I do this mostly just to annoy you. BWAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHA..Gasp..
Anyway gotta feed the Blog. Meanwhile here's my favorite Wildcat fan:



















Ashley Judd


Isn't she fetching?
-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters