Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Blogging | No Sound

Good Evening All. I just installed a new DVD drive and for some strange reason I have no sound on my computer. I'm stumped for the moment so there's no point in posting a Friday video if I can't even hear it myself. Only a while to be online tonight and we're leaving again in the morning to go to the country. There's no way I can get online much less post down there so I'll throw up a few little things that caught my eye today. Lot's of strange stuff going on as always. Olbermann had his best of 2007 rants on this evening but I didn't watch much of it. Just to much video of the Bushco gang. There's the Bhutto's assassination, everyone's digging at that one. More on it in a bit. But here's a strange little bit of wordplay by deranged Republican candidate Mike Huckabee from yesterday. Apparently threatening voters if they don't vote for him:

“This is what happens…You vote for me, you live. You don’t…there you go.”
--Republican Mike Huckabee(Pointing to three dead pheasants he'd shot)

Interesting. I wonder if this was one of those Cheney type "canned" bird hunts, and did anyone ask ol' Mike about that stray dog torturing/killing son of his? Curious folks want to know.

-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters