Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'm Back

Back from the trip, had a pretty good time. There's hardly time to get out and do anything. Just down there and back anymore, but it was with Brittany and she's a good road buddy. I got some work done around the yard, AND I'm off tomorrow, and that's ALWAYS good. Online to catch up on some news but a quick post first. Have a GREAT Labor Day! Go Unions!
Here's what What i'm reading right now:












It's very good
Go here for an interview transcript and an excellent little video with William Gibson talking about the book.
..

I also just started reading this one;












I'm not really a believer in prophecies. Edgar Cayce was from Hopkinsville Kentucky and it's been an interesting read so far.

-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters