Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Investigation in Iraq Involving Billions

A lot of money to be made in dubya's Iraqi meatgrinder.

"The largest ring of fraud and kickbacks uncovered in Iraq yet, federal agents are investigating “the purchase and delivery of billions of dollars of weapons, supplies and other matériel to Iraqi and American forces.” 8-28
..

Meanwhile as of today there's 3732 dead US military in Iraq. The latest is Lance Cpl. Rogelio A. Ramirez, 21, of Pasadena, Calif. He was 21 years old. Think about that for a minute, especially if you're around my age. I can barely remember being 21, and he's dead at 21. For nothing but profit, oil, greed and power. Goodbye Rogelio.

-

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't reference his name. Our family is mourning him. I'm proud of him & he was proud to serve. Thank you.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Dean said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I'll assume you're a family member. I'm proud of him to, i'm proud of all 3732(and counting) of them. He was just doing his job. The people who sent them there and keep them there are the criminals. But still they died(are dying) for the reasons I gave. Once again I'm sorry for your terrible loss. I'm sorry for all the soldier's families. I won't reference his name again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters