Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ben Chandler | My Democratic Surrender Monkey

Yep.. Ben swooned at President 25%'s threats and kissed his ring along with 40 other surrender monkey Democrats. Can we just vote out ALL of these Lieberman Dems along with a few more Repubs next election and start again? How pitiful it is to be made ashamed of my own political party? These "Democrats" are making me more and more ashamed to be a Democrat. With a Democratic Bush rubber stamp Congress.
I actually made it almost all the way up the list before finding his name, but knowing my Ben Chandler I was pretty sure his wimpy ass would be right there and sure enough there it is, Ben Chandler(6th, KY-Surrender monkey). I hope his granddaddy Happy Chandler is enough of a Democrat to be spinning in his grave.

--

41 House Dems Tremble Before the Mighty Bush

Of the 41 House Democrats who voted today to roll over on the eavesdropping amendment that the White House demanded be added to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, 26 30 were Blue Dogs. The bill, Orwellianly named the Protect America Act, passed 227-183, with 181 Democrats and two Republicans opposed.

These are the Dems who ... failed us. Who failed our country.

Go here for the whole sorry bunch.
---------------------------

Also by all means read Glen Greenwald, he has the time and is far more eloquent than I on Democratic capitulation and participation in the assault on this country from the inside.

..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters