Saturday, March 17, 2007

John McCain's "Straight Talk and Dumbass Express"

How any American to the left of Newt Gingrich could think there's ANY backbone to John McCain after the below photo is beyond me. Maybe the NVA took it out of him I don't know. Of course there's STILL around 30% that think dubya's doing a "heckuva" job(some of them in my own family), so go figure.
Following the photo is a question and answer with "the rebel" about contraceptives, AIDS, etc. The man doesn't even know (or is afraid to say) whether condoms prevent AIDS. Look up 'clueless' in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of john. A "straight talk" robot.
--














Photo: NewMexiKen.

Oh and here's the "Recall John McCain Website."

AMERICAblog:

Q: “What about grants for sex education in the United States? Should they include instructions about using contraceptives? Or should it be Bush’s policy, which is just abstinence?”

Mr. McCain: (Long pause) “Ahhh. I think I support the president’s policy.”

Q: “So no contraception, no counseling on contraception. Just abstinence. Do you think contraceptives help stop the spread of HIV?”

Mr. McCain: (Long pause) “You’ve stumped me.”

Q: “I mean, I think you’d probably agree it probably does help stop it?”

Mr. McCain: (Laughs) “Are we on the Straight Talk express? I’m not informed enough on it. Let me find out. You know, I’m sure I’ve taken a position on it on the past. I have to find out what my position was. Brian, would you find out what my position is on contraception – I’m sure I’m opposed to government spending on it, I’m sure I support the president’s policies on it.”

Q: “But you would agree that condoms do stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Would you say: ‘No, we’re not going to distribute them,’ knowing that?”

Mr. McCain: (Twelve-second pause) “Get me Coburn’s thing, ask Weaver to get me Coburn’s paper that he just gave me in the last couple of days. I’ve never gotten into these issues before.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters