Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gethuman database

Thanks to Skippy: When you need to contact someone at a corporation here's the gethuman database with how to reach a human being through the phone systems at the top corporations.

--
Here's the list, according the ghd, of the top ten items that consumers want from a corporate phone menu:
1. don't make it difficolt to connect to a human.
2. don't disconnect on errors-- connect to a human.
3. provide humans that i can understand and that don't have heavy accents.
4. don't waste my time and confuse me with verbose prompts.
5. do not advertise to me.
6. if i have to wait in a queue for a human, tell me what the wait time will be.
7. if i provide information to the ivr, don't ask me to repeat it to the human.
8. don't attempt to entertain me with a persona.
9. ask me occasionally what i think of your service.

10. provide the option to call me back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters