Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh to be Blogging

Greetings passerby. I haven't been posting in days and days. Work isn't the problem I haven't been to work since last Wednesday. Friday night Ellen(Wifey) got severe abdominal pains. After trying to get her to let me call 911 around 11:00pm I took her to the emergency room-Let me make this plainer, the emergency room on a Friday night at 11pm=packed, crowded, loud. We ended up being there all night. Turns out she had to have her gall bladder removed. I went home for a few hours and then back to the hospital. They got her a room and set surgary for today. That's been my agenda all weekend. Today they had her surgary and I've been there all day. She came out of it fine but has slept all day. From bouncing back and forth to the hospital, to taking the girls to work and school stuff, along with household chores I'm beat, and just want to catch up on sleep.
To add a nice little topper I've come down with some kind of cold/flu crud probably from that hospital. She's all right though and hopefully we'll bring her home in the morning. Gotta go pick a daughter up at work in a few minutes. By the way if going through the Central Baptist Hospital lobby and you want coffee at the stand there just get the espresso double shot. This was/is not a whine, I've read Bagdhad Burning and the other Blogs of people in life or death worlds so understand that I realize I'm lucky even as I go on about my handicaps.
Hey How 'Bout That Democratic Senate and House? Booyah!
I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters