Thursday, March 16, 2006

a list of every idiotic thing dubya has done in five years

John at America Blog is collecting every stupid thing George W. Bush has done in the last five years. I hope he's got PLENTY of time. I would add the Bush "Bring 'em on" comment to the
Iraqi resistance to the list.

-----
Let's create a list of every idiotic thing George Bush has done in the past five years
-John in DC

Seriously, I want to compose a real list of every idiocy, every scandal, every mistake, everything. For example, things like:

No one could have imagined the levees would breach
lied about WMD in Iraq (for example, I'd like dates of specific times they claimed to have found WMDs during the invasion, there were at least 6 or so occasions)
pre-war lies - mohammad atta in czech republic, saddam hussein ties to al qaeda, etc. detail all of them in one-liners
Mission Accomplished
White House energy commission
biggest deficit ever
Brownie, heck of a job
Bernie Kerik hired, fired
Harriet Miers

Valerie Plame outed
Scooter Libby indicted
Claude Allen arrested
Armstrong Williams paid off
Maggie Gallagher paid off

Jeff Gannon
Most vacation time of any presidency
I want EVERYTHING. I want a massive list that we can keep adding to with each day. I want things that go to his honesty, credibility, ineptness, everything. I want THE comprehensive list of every idiotic thing this man has done over the past 5 years.

Start posting suggestions, and think back to the beginning

Americablog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters