Monday, January 09, 2006

What a bender can do?

In case you haven't already seen it.


President Bush makes a few remarks after visiting wounded soldiers at Brooke Army Medical Center, Sunday, Jan. 1, 2006, in San Antonio, Texas. President Bush is sporting a cut on the left side of his forehead from cutting down brush on his ranch. (AP Photo/Lawrence Jackson)


From bottleofblog


I laugh about it.

I like to kid about how, when I was in college, it wasn't unusual for me and my friends to cut and clear so much "brush" that, by the next day, we couldn't even remember where we cut that brush.

Sometimes, we'd wind up, in the early hours of the morning, holding onto a toilet, just vomitting up all the "brush" we had "cut". That's called "clearing" "brush", I guess. Once, I "cut" so much "brush", I got stomped by a pair of giant Samoan bouncers outside the Allen Room on College Avenue.

Apparently, they preferred that I just "trim" the "brush" and not "cut" so much. Fucking tree-huggers.

And me and my friends would get up the next day, after "cutting" and "clearing" so much "brush", and we'd literally stink of "brush". No amount of toothpaste or mouthwash could get the taste of "brush" out of our mouths.

But that didn't stop us from going out again that night for a "bike ride"!

And, it goes without saying, we "rode" our "bikes" hard, sometimes even passing out from a long "bike" "ride".

I joke about it.

I like to point out that there are only two kinds of grownups in modern American life who show up in public with as many contusions, lacerations, and bruises on their faces on such a regular basis as George W. Bush:

1. Prizefighters; and

2. Falling down drunks.

Though, to be fair, maybe rodeo clowns and women married to Bob Dornan do as well.

But I'm completely serious about it. And anybody who just didn't wake up on Earth yesterday should be, too.

The dude is a serious boozer. He hasn't given up shit.

Worth continuing:

bottleofblog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters